UTENSIL // KIZINGO SPOON (LEFT HANDED) - GRAPEFRUIT
KIZINGO products are designed to promote successful self-feeding, giving confidence to parents and children!
Little ones learning to feed themselves can get frustrated and most utensils are not well designed for how toddlers want to hold and use them. As a result, parents often take over feeding which can have unintended consequences. KIZINGO spoons are curved to work with the way children hold utensils, making it easier for kids to successfully do it themselves. There's so much to learn when you're growing up, but at the dinner table with KIZINGO, eating has a new learning curve.
Kids who can successfully self-feed are:
- Less likely to become choosy eaters
- More adventurous in their eating, which means they have a greater variety in their diet
- Less likely to overeat and have less excess weight gain over time
- KIZINGO utensils are uniquely curved in to easily fit into toddler's hands... supporting little hands aiming for little mouths.
- For 9 months +
- Left Handed
Safety and Care
- KIZINGO spoons are made in the USA (New York) from FDA approved BPA / PVC / Phthalate-free polypropylene.
- Have passed the most rigid safety standards.
- Dishwasher safe